12 October 2009

New releases and freebies - Autumn Melody & Wooden abc

It was a long time ago that I last published a new kit. It was for a reason, or more ;):

1. I'm back to work, teaching maths and informatics in a highschool again.
2. We launched out on an enterprise with Bobo: the CreatiWitches, making acrylic stamps, p.e. for scrapbookers. Let's visit us, even if our site is only in Hungarian for the present, but the pictures are internationals! ;)
3. As (due to the global crisis) there is a great fluctuation in the scrapbook market also, I've contracted with a new store: DigitalScrapInk. As my life is very hectic these days, I'm perfectly content just to have one store.

During the passed days I've created an autumn kit worth to check in the new store!


I've made this page with it:


And here are 2 great layouts using the kit from Linsey:

Linsey
Linsey

And Julie's:

Julie



In gratitude for your long patience, here is a quick page freebie created with this kit.

Download

My new WoodenAbc is fit in to use wit the Autumn Melody kit. This alpha contains 52 letters, 6 punctuation marks, 10 digits.

As a freebie here are the Hungarian accentuated letters! Use for your pleasure!

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 13 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

bj said...

thank you!!

Szunyo Design