18 June 2009

New Release - Father's Day

Father's Day is approaching! (June 21th) I've made a kit for Daddies, as they deserved it! :)) Can be bought at Angels That Scrap and at Eidou.

There are 2 related add-ons.
The first is a kit of labels containing a pdf file for hybrid scrap lovers. The other is a leather alpha.


For both of them created a small freebie in Hungarian:

Here is my creation with this kit. My husband with our firstborn who changed us into Father and Mother.


As inspiration here are the beautiful creations of CT members:

Julia: Hero
Julia: Dad
Linsey: I love my Dad
Linsey: Best Dad
SzrJudit: Babázás Apával
Beyond my kit:
Template: Angel's CU Template1 (freebie)

Wordart: Arenn - Apák napi wordart
csomag freebie


SzrJudit:Moment to remember
Beyond my kit:
Photomask by Kimla Design
Tree brush: Trees by Horhew




1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Szunyo Design