22 May 2009

A Kind of Magic

Here is the first week's winner, Hooray! Check the video and you will know who the lucky winner is!
The draw was held by a free software from here: The Hat.



I've written in all names in order of comments (except Bobo, who personally asked me not to include her name in the draw). The software shuffled the names in the hat and I picked one.

Congratulations to the winner, and thank you all for participating in the game, which will go on!
(I'm asking the winner to contact me on the email address at left to talk the details over.)

Keep your eyes peeled, next freebie is coming soon! :))

5 comments:

Secima said...

Kriszta, gratulálok! :)

Kriszta (hozak) said...

Jaj de jó, hogy nyertem! Köszönöm!

altalena said...

Gratulálok Kriszának, hurrá:)

Ányi said...

Kriszta, gratulálok! :)

angelfaye said...

Congrats kriszta!Szunyo - what a great app!

Szunyo Design