27 March 2009

Milestone

Starting from today I'm selling my own designs in a webshop.

I'm so pleased and proud that my unique designs and creations are so appreciated.

It's a great honor and a big new task also to continue creating high level designs for all who loves my works. I'm in no lack of enthusiasm and ideas. :))

Of course, there will be "surprise" freebies on this site in the future too.

My first work to sell is a cheerful, easter coloured, waterpainting-like kit and alpha with freehand drawings.


A freebie attached to it here:


Below is a layout I've made using my kit. Lelle turned 5 last week and I wanted to immortalize her former "faces" in a layout. It was made for Klári's challenge on scrap.hu.

6 comments:

Ancsika said...

Thank you! :)

BoBo said...

I wish You the Best!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

soooooooo cute...thank you for sharing

angelfaye said...

I love this layout - it's really great!!! :) xx

Szunyo Design