18 February 2009

Winter mini book

Winter came back, so I quickly finished my winter mini book. :)) (Its title: Snow-album)


I used papers from winter kit of scrap.hu, printable elements of my winter digi kit (hungarian version) printed on A5 sheet and Wordle.net's word-cloud generator.

Base of the album is my own idea and creation. I cut the appropriate shape from a thick cardstock, 3 times the same. There are also simple circle sheets and 2 foil sheets. I rotated the sheets (60° for 6 ears, 45° for 8 ears) and made holes for the ring. Foil and circle sheets do not put to trouble. :)

Front and back cover pages: (silver marker, bracket punch, snowflake punches, acryl snowflake, letter stamps)

First pair of pages: (printable embellishments, snowflake punches, brad)


Second pair of pages: (brad, ribbons, foil sheet with white snowflakes)


Third pair of pages: (acryl snowflake, printable embellishments, snowflake punches)


Fourth pair of pages: (snowflake punches and stamps, printable embellishments, button, brad)


Fifth pair of pages: (snowflake punches, word clouds tag, button, word label punch, foil sheet with white comments)

Last pair of pages: (brad, acryl snowflake, snowflake punches, arrow shape commentstamp)


Closer pictures of some details:

No comments:

Szunyo Design