30 January 2009

Mounted summer photos - DT

After the mounted winter photo project I've finished a summer one too. This time I used one continuous board and painted with yellow acrylic paint. I cut round photos and cardstock pieces with paper edgers. Next to the boys I put yellow ribbons, Lelle got two stamps (the branch and the heart) from Simon Says Clear Stamps SWIRLS ALIGN Exclusive Set. I used glue pad and yellow velvet flock. I attached Lelle's photo with dimensionals.

Here are some pictures of the product: (sorry for the camera distortion)


I've chosen this Simon Says Clear Stamps SWIRLS ALIGN Exclusive Set to publish. It could be used in many projects. This project is not the first idea to use the set for, but for that we must wait until next week. :))

1 comment:

Szunyo Design